The Massachusetts Marketing Partnership/Massachusetts Office of Travel & Tourism (MMP/MOTT) will be administering your Fiscal Year 2024 Earmark: Per the Fiscal Year 2024 Massachusetts State Budget. In order to initiate your contract, complete the Earmark Scope and Budget form and return it to the earmark program manager. Please be advised:
- All funding under this contract must be spent by, and all deliverables must be executed, completed and delivered by June 30, 2024.
- Any unexpended funds from this contract must be refunded by June 30, 2024 in the form of a check made payable to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- The last receipt is due to the earmark program manager by July 15, 2024.
- The maximum contract obligation will not exceed the amount published in the state budget line item.
- The contractor shall submit the most recent copy of an independently audited financial statement to receive initial payment.
- Funds provided under this contract may not be used for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- 50% of the earmark will be distributed upon receipt of the signed contract.
- A second allocation of the remaining 50% will be made upon receipt of the cost reimbursement invoice and final report.
- The Cost Reimbursement Invoice and Final Report are due by June 30, 2024.
Cost Reimbursement Invoice and Final Report: In order to receive the second allotment of 50% of the earmark, you must submit a completed Cost Reimbursement Invoice (attachment B) and Final Report to the earmark program manager. The Invoice should include receipts and proof of payment for all earmark expenditures. The Final Report should provide a brief summary of how the funds were expended and address all elements of the budget at the conclusion of the initiatives. The report shall include outcomes and any quantifiable details such as: job creation, jobs retained, economic impact, return on investment, number of businesses/visitors served or trained, and other relevant statistics. The Cost Reimbursement Invoice and Final Report are due by June 30, 2024.